At launch, Acer Iconia Tab A200 ran Android 3.2 Honeycomb. Early adopters are promised an Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade in February and recently Acer has begun pushing out Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to Iconia Tab A200 owners in the US. Powered by a 1GHz Tegra 2 chipset and a 10-inch 1280 x 800 touchscreen, the Acer A200 is really an amazing tablet for personal entertainment especially enjoy HD gaming and watching movies. Here it mainly talks about how to rip the movies off Blu-ray Disc for playing with Acer Iconia Tab A200 with best HD video quality. I also share something about how to get full-screen playback.
In the first place, you should have a Blu-ray to Iconia Tab A200 converter hooked to your computer. Most of you are likely familiar with the excellent Handbrake for ripping standard Def DVDs, but while the latest version of the software has added SOME support for reading Blu-Ray folder structures, it cannot yet decrypt the Blu-Ray discs the way it can with regular DVDs, so you’ll need to add an intermediate step. The software you’ll need is called Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper.
To be honest, the Blu-ray Ripper for Acer A200 is the best solution for you to put and play Blu-ray movies on Acer Iconia Tab A500. Besides Blu-ray discs, it also can help you handle with DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO image files. Moreover, Pavtube provides us a customed profile for Iconia Tab A200, you can download and install the patch here. The following article will show you the easiest way to realize watching 1080p Blu-ray movies on Acer Iconia Tab A200.
Rip Blu-rays for playback with Acer Iconia Tab A200 in full screen
The process is straightforward. Insert the disc, load your Blu-ray movie to program. Then choose the best video format for Acer Iconia Tab A200. Follow “Format -> Android -> Acer Iconia Tab A200 Video (*.mp4)“. This format is special designed to help you getting full-screen effect.
1. If you want to customize your movie, you can click “Settings” to do some adjustments.
2. If you want to enjoy Blu-ray movie on Iconia Tab A200 with preferred subtitles, select the subtitle language you like from “Subtitles” options. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your master language of audio track from “Audio” option.
After everything is done, start the Blu-ray to Acer Iconia Tab A500 conversion by clicking the button “Convert”.
Once the process completes, transfer the converted video to iconia tab a200 via USB cable. As you see, pretty simple! Now you may have known how to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on Acer Iconia Tab A200. Enjoy it!
- Acer Iconia Tab A501 VS Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G
- How to transfer Digital Copy movies from iTunes to Acer Iconia Tab A100 on the Mac?
- Convert/Play DVD Movies on Sony Tablet S in Full Screen with High Quality
- Blu-ray ISO Ripping-Convert BD ISO images files to H.264 video for Iconia Tab A500
- How to rip Blu-rays for playback with Mac QuickTime Player on OS X Lion?