I’v taken the new iPad 3 for one week, and with the lastest Apple tablet I can download and watch HD (High Definition) Movies and TV shows right on the road. Of course, I’m not about to pay iTunes’ ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows I already own in my Mac. Instead, I just transfer the 1080p and 720p videos to new iPad 3. Here I’m sharing my experience to help those who wanna get these HD movies onto new iPad 3 from Mac.
As you see, just like its previous, the new iPad 3 can only play videos in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file format. If you just have lots of 1080p HD videos in various formats (like MKV, FLV, AVI, MTS, WMV, TiVo, MXF, VRO, VOB, etc) and intend to play them on new iPad with great movie enjoyment, you need to do some work in advance. I mean you need to change the file extension from “uncompatible” to “compatible” with new iPad 3. Here I would share with you a good way that ends up with optimal video conversion from 1080p HD video to H.264/MPEG-4 for new iPad 3 in high quality by using a comprehensive new iPad 3 1080p HD Converter for Mac – Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
To be honest, the Mac 1080p Conversion software for new iPad 3 is fantastic and very easy to use. Very quick conversions and lots of file format options. I use the program for converting WMV and MKV for my iPad. It works very well and I haven’t really had any problems. Meanwhile the videos look decent on my new iPad as possible as original.
The software works like most other Video Converter app I’ve used. Free download and run the perfect Mac HD video to new iPad 3 Converter, add your 1080p videos file like MKV, MTS, AVI, WMV, TiVo, FLV, etc. Then choose an iPad 3 output file and start the conversion.
PS: You can easily find iPad 3 MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 HD Video(*.mp4) and iPad 3 Full HD Video(*.mp4) under “iPad” category, iPad 3 Full HD Video(*.mp4) is recommended here, which help you watch movies with full-hd 1080p quality on new iPad 3.
After getting the converted movies files, you can transfer them to new iPad 3 via iTunes. If you don’t know how to put and play video on new iPad 3, just follow the steps to realize it:
1) Make sure you have install iTunes. If not, you can free download iTunes here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ at first. And launch the iTunes.
2) Connect iPad 3 to Mac/PC.
3) Choose “File – > Add File to Library…”
4) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the new iPad icon
So there you have it. Prette simple. Now, you can enjoy and view 1080p/720p HD movies on new iPad 3 anytime everywhere for great digital fun.
- Transfer/Put DVD ISO to new iPad 3 for smoothly playing
- 1080p to Kindle Fire Video Converter–How to Enjoy 1080p Full HD Videos on Kindle Fire
- Best AVI to HP TouchPad Converter-Transfer/Play AVI Videos on HP TouchPad
- How to play MKV 1080p HD videos and Movies on Sony Tablet S flawlessly ?
- Kindle Fire Video Converter-Play 1080p HD MKV,AVI,VOB,TiVo,FLV,MTS Video to Kindle Fire flawlessly